Legrand - On-Q IR to RF Interface
|(Model # MRIR1)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
IR to RF Interface is part of the RF Lighting Control System that allows Homeowners the ability to control lights, ceiling fans, and small appliances from anywhere in the home, without the need for special wiring or expensive master controllers.
IR to RF Interface Features:
- The Interface is part of the system that can handle up to 127 rooms and 1,023 devices
- Use this interface to program universal remotes to control lighting as well as audio/video components
- Whole house and room scene controls allow homeowners to
change their environment at the push of a button
- Utilized frequency-agile Radio Frequency (RF) wireless
- Simple, intuitive programming without the use of a
computer or controller
- Increase control with RS232 and IR to RF interfaces
- Plug-in modules allow control of small appliances and table or floor lamps, giving homeowners the full control of not only their lights, but also their energy bills